Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Emery!

Emery's first birthday is here! It's crazy to think that a year has already gone by since I was feeling her movements inside of me. She has grown and changed so much already, and I know so much more is to come. We had her birthday party on Saturday, and it turned out to be so beautiful. (I was reminded of something about myself during this process, I can come up with an idea, but I'm not always great at implementing it. Something I need to get better at.) I had help from our family in order for it to turn out how I wanted. When we were planning the party, Jason and I agreed that we wanted to have just a color theme...pink and brown. That's pretty much been her colors for her whole life so far. But she was great, the decorations were great, and just the whole day was a good success! Here are some great pictures that my brother-in-law took. I think the last one is one of my favorites :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment